Volunteer/Internship Opportunities -- Social Media/Photography/Videographer
If you are interested in working with the Bay Area Ambassadors FC NPSL franchise please submit your resume to
- Design, layout and production of all creative materials including: printed collateral, print/web advertising, banners, logos, and game-day magazine.
- Prepare artwork for press, work directly with printers, reviewing proofs and ensure that completed materials meet the highest quality standards.
- Design flyers for camps/youth program
- Write press releases notifying the media and the general public of BAAFC news, community events, initiatives, etc.
- Play a key role in producing the BAAFC media guide
- Write stories for our website and weekly publications
- Facilitate interviews with players and coaches
- Serve as liaison with local radio to initiate radio commercials and explore remote broadcast opportunities.
- Capture photos of team related events and photo shoots
- Serve as primary sideline photographer during matches
- Edit and format pictures for website gallery
- Seek out and initiate photo opportunities of team with fans
- Ensure appropriate permission is provided for picture publication
Film & Video
- Shoot and produce a weekly program during season based to team, game community to be broadcasted on web and possibly local cable
- Shoot, produce and edit game-day videos
- Create marketing and promotions video for team and camps
- Produce promotional camp and team video